Thursday, December 6, 2007

sitting on a shooting star.

6 hours straight of the computer and i wonder why my brain's not bursting or my eyes are not popping out.
yesterday i went to ntuc to buy stuff for the bbq this saturday.my dad asked me to invite some friends along but i decided against it because i dont know what some people might do.anyway.we went to the library to return all our guidebooks and travelbooks when matty was waiting outside.at first i didnt recognise her but then my sister pointed it out.we didnt have time to talk anyway,just wave.

last christmas was so different from this one.last year was alot more complicated,alot more sweet things but this year,im not so sure anymore. and somehow,i'm glad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home