Thursday, December 6, 2007

land of stupid nothingness.

it's my third post for the day and damn.
everything's so overwhelming.
i have not set up the christmas tree,and my parents arent back yet.my sister's flying to japan and she promised to get me a wallet and a creative mp3.she said it was called pebble or whatever.
my skin is still peeling and i have refused/cant be bothered to apply lotion.im still wishing i was back in switzerland sitting on the snow.when for that 21 days i could forget every single thing.when i could sleep every night without waking up at lease 2 or 3 times like i do now and just stare into an empty dark space.
whenever i talk to yiyun she has this power to make me start thinking about things and stop ignoring them.well,she did it again.
the chicken rice is turning cold and their still not back yet.
sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home