Sunday, December 9, 2007

woopeedeedoo.

"Collide"
The dawn is breaking
A light shining through
You're barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know
I'm always on your mind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow findYou and I collide
Don't stop hereI lost my place
I'm close behind
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide
You finally find
You and I collide

this might be a so-over song.but yesterday when i was at the library and opened up a book,someone wrote the chorus of "collide" on the first page.and no,i didnt borrow that book in the end but still.this song is nice :D
last night was super funny.wei sze couldnt sleep and then i was still doing stuff.so we smsed till about 1am and then wei sze wanted me to wake up at 5am to say bye to her.when my alarm went off i just switched off my phone and went to sleep again.
so wei sze went to sunway without me saying bye to her :( but anyway.
i dont wanna sound sentimental here :D

3 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Dee-Vee-Yah said...

ha... Yup,i have been thinking...U wanna quit rc and join the editorial board thingy???Serious man.It is less hectic.If u are serious then i wanna join the e.b. Got more benefits and can watch latest movies at vivo for free....
SO HOW?????
TAG BACK.U want anything frm batam? I've got a whole list by sum dense pOPish person.SO HURRY AND TAG BACK OK!!!!!!!!!

 
At December 10, 2007 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Dee-Vee-Yah said...

Yup...SHE WILL but NOT the head.Its Mrs.Malvina(u noe our ex-lit teacher?) so,its ok.and there's the mr.john lavin....

sO,I THINK IT WILL BE GOOD.BETTER THAN RC OK.... Less stress and we getmore benefits..
So how?U gonna quit is it?Ussha already say that she quitting.

Tag back and how's the hols going???
Miss all of u guys and can't wait for sch to open?
U going for what stream???

 
At December 13, 2007 at 6:44 PM , Blogger weisze:D said...

YES U DIDNT SAY GOODBYE TO ME. HMPH. I DONT LIKE U ANYMORE. shuddup. i like smsing u at night (: when everyone else is sleeping awayyyyy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home