Sunday, December 30, 2007

that's it.i officially love tze lin for asking me to watch dou niu yao bu yao.moments ago i was crying and laughing,screaming and throwing things around.one moment it was damn sad then the next they make some lame joke and i'll start laughing.im only at episode 7 and theyre taking so long to upload episode 8 >:(

this is for tash,who asked me to do this.
FAVOURITES:
colour: black with gold.
food: edible stuff.that tastes okay.
song: fluctuating daily :D
movie: so far?none.im very hard to please (:
sport: anything that gives me the adrenaline rush
day of the week: FRIDAYS.
ice-cream: strawberry. i have been loyal to that flavor since young.banana comes a close second (:
mood: after watching nicenice shows.and when im hyper and dance around.
taste: sour power.that kind of taste.
clothes: wearable.without frills and laces,PLEASE.
dekstop: dell?haha.i dont seriously care actually.
toenail: my last one (: its so cute and small.ahaha.
time: mornings and nights.
annoyances: when people ask stupid questions and get me annoyed (:

FIRSTS:
best friends: my veryvery first?grace,geraldine,_____ when i was like born?! then tash,jia,dion and tzelin.and the rest after that (: I LOVE YOU ALL!
crush: kindergarden,church.dont get me started.
movie: i not stupid?and ET which i got nightmares over in k1.
lie: "i did it already!" even though i hadnt.
music: hi-5 and oops i did it again by britney spears (:
cigarette: please.
drink: milo has been my best friend since forever.
car ride: to kindergarden?
phone call: my brain cant think that far.
cd: Little drummer boy.

HAVE YOU EVER:
dated your best friend? i would if i could (:
broken the law? not really,but close.
been arrested? im not THAT extreme.
been on tv? showbiz is so not my thing.
kissed someone you dont know? i am still an innocent young girl here.
5 things you are wearing: yellow baby tweety bird and bugs bunny shirt,over sized pants,undergarments (: ,my hair,eyes,nose and mouth.
4 things you've done today: eat,watch,type,breathe,speak.
3 things you an hear right now: construction site outside,some neighbour opened his gate and my grandpa's footsteps.
1 thing you do when youre bored: do things normal people wont do. dont ask me to give you examples,you wouldnt want to know (:

5 people you want to do this quiz:

whoever who's blog is alive and active.please, do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home