Monday, December 17, 2007

fly me to the moon,and let me play among the stars.



its 9am on the clock.and out of no apparent reason,it starts raining.yesterday was FUN :D everyday is,actually.but yesterday was ESPECIALLY fun (: after watching many rented discs that michelle wanted to watch,we went to CS to take neoprints.michelle didnt know what a neoprint booth was so i had to show her ((: we came back and baked chocolate chip cookies.but some were burnt but i tasted damn nice :D we went to help with dinner after that and then we had this inside joke.me,michelle,markus and my bro.we set up a tent in my attic,6 men tent mind you.and then the boys slept inside.we slept on the sofa bed and had many pillow fights.we havent dismantled the tent yet so its crowding my attic.

THE RAIN HAS STOPPED.

and the funniest part was this.me and my mum went shopping for chritmas presents.we went t charles and keith (or whatever theyre called) and bought this pari of sandals for michelle.and on the day she came to my house,she and her mum were wearing the EXACT same thing we bought.WALAU.so funny lah.michelle one was white,size 6.her mum's was black size 7,and the one we bought was black,size 7.and guess what happened to the sandals we bought for michelle.ITS MINE NOW (: except abit small lah.i need size 8 but then i dont think they have ):

my mum and her TKGS people went to malaysia and bought a bag for michelle.from ELLE.hmph.geraldine came back from austrlia already (: we're going to have dinner with her family later.BLACK PEPPER AND CHILLI CRAB! mmm.

wake up in time for christmas will you?

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2007 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Dee-Vee-Yah said...

hello.I'm back. How are u? So how,ready for school not????TAG BACK CAN! I MISS ALL OF U!!!!!!!

 
At December 18, 2007 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Dee-Vee-Yah said...

bloody hell.Very sad eh. Can't get over it. CANNOT BELIEVE ITS HWEE GEK. I told my mom and she started to cry. SO SAD> Feel like crying....BUT....when she sees me she 100% will wake up one la.........STILL SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At December 20, 2007 at 12:35 AM , Blogger weisze:D said...

yes i cant believe it too divya. i love my church camp :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home