Wednesday, December 12, 2007

christmas lights,shinning bright :D











me,paige and den met up.all of us were late (:
den came out of her car and i shouted across the road and she didnt hear me.but her "instincts" told her to turn around and then we laughed.paige and both of us turned out to be on the same train so we went together and got lost at orchard D:<
after that went to take neo prints and half way i ran all the way down to the cinileisure and when i was at the lift i found dion,jia and tash (: I WANT MY NEOPRINITS AH DEN AND PAIGE >:(
AND I PAID FOR THE MOVIE TICKETS >:( but that shall be theyre christmas presents (:
went to the toilet and dion and jia mysteriously disappeared and appeared again with me and tash's christmas presents (: enchanted was super cool and we were at the front row.so eye straining can.we keep spazzing like the old times :D thats why i really miss my cool people (:and then ate SQUID!!and went to dions house and we happily ransacked her room and her diary :D sorry dion :(
went home at around 7 and while walking the LOOONG way back from dion's house we kept playing songs on our phones really loudly and kept singing to them like phsycos ((: and tash sang the love-it chinese song.I WAS VERY IMPRESSED :DDD
i have camp tomorrow and i havent packed.AHHHHH.
and i forgot.theres a pic where den and paige posed with the mr magoruim's something something.den looks hilarious ((:
You're not alone
Together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know
I'll take your hand
When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There's no place to go
You know I won't give in
No I won't give in
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong'
Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on'
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
So far awayI wish you were here
efore it's too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know
I'm here for you, I'm here for you
There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
this is to you,one of my bestest friend.this song meant so much today,and i'll sing it louder the next time i see you (: smile for me okay?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Denise said...

HAHAHAHA. Can't stand the Mr Magorium pic. Damn funny. XD

 
At December 13, 2007 at 6:49 PM , Blogger weisze:D said...

stop putting sentimental stuff man. before i go emo. like last night? ya that sucks. and i know ure at camp now enjoying urself with ppl (:

 
At December 17, 2007 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Denise said...

Btw, it's MR MAGORIUM'S WONDER EMPORIUM. Not some shit. ((:

 
At December 17, 2007 at 5:55 PM , Blogger star-dusted filled words. said...

I CANT REMEMBER WTH TS CALLED LAH DEN.shuddup.you look like crap in the photo (: like a permanant look of retardedness is on your face.HAHAHHAA,joking lah.
shuddup weisze.im not half as bad as YOU okay (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home