Thursday, January 3, 2008

i love janaury.
it's not hot,but cold.
i've opened the windows as wide as possible to freeze me up.
last night i was screaming my head off at the Pussycat dolls, finale.
People,no,GIRLS,are bitches.
it's so funny to watch them have catfights.
and then afterwards pretend to hug and make up.

Awww.


Phony asses.
OMGOMG.
it is cold.
DnT is tomorrow,and i would like to thank my mum for appealing my into HCL.
and now,i dont what class to go to, CL or HCL.
mothers.
i'm sitting at the back,not the last row but back enough.
It feels good to be tall,always.

I wanna go back to kindergarden,lie on the bus seat like i used to.
I dont want things to become so fucking messy everytime.
fuck faces.

and i this morning was not my fault i was late.
the stuuuuupid bus just drove off and i had to wait another 15 mins.
thats why i love january,it rains non-stop and so,i cant get booked.

-my brother dances around in his AIG football shirt pretending to be Becks.
such an utter distraction.

morning bus rides have allowed me have this thing for Primetime morning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home